Re: Req: How to export Mathematica tables to Excel files?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28611] Re: Req: How to export Mathematica tables to Excel files?
- From: Ronald Bruck <bruck at math.usc.edu>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 03:37:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Univ of Southern California
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <9cldhc$18c at smc.vnet.net>, "Neri Kafkafi" <NKafkafi at intra.nida.nih.gov> wrote: :Does anybody knows what is the best way to export from mathematica tables :that can be read by Microsoft Excel? Can't you just write a filter? A Mathematica routine which will take a table, print the numbers, putting tabs between entries in a row, and a newline between lines? Excel can read such textfiles as tables. You do have to be careful to evaluate things numerically; Excel wouldn't know what to do with 3 Sqrt. It doesn't even know what to do with -2^2. --Ron Bruck -- Due to University fiscal constraints, .sigs may not be exceed one line.