Re: LightYear Conversion is Incorrect in Units Package

I believe you're calculating a year to be 365 days; a year is actually more
I believe you're calculating a year to be 365 days; a year is actually more
like 365.24219 days, and that explains the discrepancy.

            --Urijah Kaplan

"David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:9cle01$18s at smc.vnet.net...
> Dear MathGroup,
>
> The LightYear conversion appears to be significantly incorrect in the
Units