Re: Executing a list of functions

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg28616] Re: Executing a list of functions
  • From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 03:37:08 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I may not have understood what you want, but
1. if we evaluate a notebook ( Kernel>Evaluation> Evaluate Notebook), then
the expressions in the notebook will be evaluated in order.
2. if we evaluate a list of expressions, then the expressions will be
evaluated in order.

Allan Hayes
Mathematica Training and Consulting
Leicester UK