- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28638] Optimal Method
- From: Shengli Fu <sfu at cs.wright.edu>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 04:28:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wright State University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
My problem is: find x to maximum sum[(x(i)+a(i))log(x(i))], in which a(i)
is constant. i is from 1 to 3.
There is one constraint: 0<x(i)<1, sum(x(i)) = 1.
Any one can give me a hint on this question.
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
PlotVectorField with InterpolatingFunction
Next by Date:
Looking for variational calculus tutorials
Previous by thread:
Re: PlotVectorField with InterpolatingFunction
Next by thread:
RE: Optimal Method