Looking for variational calculus tutorials
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28640] Looking for variational calculus tutorials
- From: Eric Strobel <fyzycystNOSPAM at home.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 04:28:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm playing with optimizing spacecraft trajectories under various thrust/power conditions. Since I'm a bit rusty on my variational calculus, I'm looking for tutorials/reviews/etc. (in the form of an Mathematica notebook, of course). TIA. -- Eric Strobel (fyzycystNOSPAM at home.com) <-- you know what to do...