Please help!

Dear Sir,
  I wonder why I can't get the analytic form of the following integration by Mathematica:
  In[1] = Y=Integrate[Exp[-T^2/(2T_0^2)]Exp[iwT], {T, -Infinity,
  Infinity}]
  In[2] = Integrate[YExp[beta2*w^2*z-iwT],{w,-Infinity,Infinity}]
  Unforunately, the anwser given by Mathematica is the orginal formula
  I input.
  Would you please give me a hand?