RE: Setting Cell Style While Cursor in Cell?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28664] RE: Setting Cell Style While Cursor in Cell?
- From: "Revilla, Jesus" <Jesus.Revilla at mex.xerox.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 04:00:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was typing when I discovered how to do what you want.
After typing some characters you can hit the UP ARROW
key, then the horizontal bar will appear , hold down the SHIFT key and
hit the DOWN ARROW once, the cell will be selected and you can
press the Alt-7 to change the style of the whole cell to text.
All this without using the mouse.
I did this in Mathematica 4.0 under Windows NT 4.0.
I often start typing, then decide to change the style of the cell in
midstream. Right now I use the mouse to click on the vertical bar to the
right, then hit Alt-7 or whatever to mod the style, then hit the right arrow
key to move back into the cell and continue. It gets to be a pain after a
while. How can I do this using only the keyboard, no mouse?
Prev by Date:
Re: Simple indefinite integral disagrees with table
Next by Date:
Re: Please help!
Previous by thread:
Re: connectivity matrix.
Next by thread: