Problem: Can't get resize/bounding box to stay on graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28679] Problem: Can't get resize/bounding box to stay on graphics
- From: "Christopher R. Carlen" <crcarle at sandia.gov>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 02:51:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Sandia National Laboratories
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have installed Mathematica 4.1 on Suse Linux 7.1 kernel 2.2.18 KDE 2.0.1 XF86
When I select a graphic by clicking in the graphic with the mouse, the
bounding box disappears after a fraction of a second and then the cell
becomes highlighted. Thus, I am unable to resize graphics.
Any idea how to fix this?
Christopher R. Carlen
Sr. Laser/Optical Tech.
Sandia National Labs
Prev by Date:
Here is a mathematica challenge for fun
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
A nonlinear system
Next by thread:
Re : Simple indefinite integral disagrees with table