Re: ScatterPlot3D/Plot3D

ScatterPlot3D is a function in the AddOn Package Graphics`Graphics3D` which
is not automatically loaded at startup. Let data be the 3 x n list one
wants to display. The code that follows should do it.

<<Graphics`Graphics3D`
ScatterPlot3D[data]

Peter Lindsay, pl at plindsay.co.uk, asked

<I've got ~ 10,000 coordinates (x, y, z) in a text file. The coordinates are
not linearly spaced and I want to see how they look on a 3D plot.

I'm struggling a bit with the syntax, book 4 is remarkaby unhelpful about
scatterplot3d.

Any advice appreciated,>

Best

    ==