Computer Science with Mathematica Book

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28687] Computer Science with Mathematica Book
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 04:20:08 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear MathGroup,

I bought Roman Maeder's "Computer Science with Mathematica" book. The book
claims that you can download software for the extensive code that is in the
book and gives a web site. However, after spending extensive time, giving a
lot personal information, and obtaining an access code I find that it is
still not possible to download the code.

Those who buy the book should not expect that it is very easy, and maybe not
possible at all, to download any packages and notebooks that go with the
book.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/