Re: Computer Science with Mathematica Book

"David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net> writes:

> Dear MathGroup,
>
> I bought Roman Maeder's "Computer Science with Mathematica" book. The book
> claims that you can download software for the extensive code that is in the
> book and gives a web site. However, after spending extensive time, giving a
> lot personal information, and obtaining an access code I find that it is
> still not possible to download the code.
>
> Those who buy the book should not expect that it is very easy, and maybe not
> possible at all, to download any packages and notebooks that go with the
> book.
>
> David Park
> djmp at earthlink.net
> http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

Hello,
have you ever tried to contact the author? Maybe the problem is with
your setup, who knows?
I wouldn't expect a scientific book to be very easy, except when it
reads something like "Computer Science for Dummies". There is always a
tradeoff between Easyness and content.

Good luck
Alois