RE: Auto Recalculation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28714] RE: [mg28690] Auto Recalculation
- From: "Revilla, Jesus" <Jesus.Revilla at mex.xerox.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 07:54:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Phil, Yes, there is a way. Select the cell or cells that you want to eveluate every time you open the notebook, then click on the cell menu, after that click on the Cell properties and finally chek the Initialization Cell option. Regards Jesus Revilla -----Original Message----- From: Phil Larson [mailto:PLarson at bju.edu] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: [mg28714] [mg28690] Auto Recalculation Is there a way to have a Mathematica notebook automatically recalculate every time I open it?