- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28704] Re: [mg28689] PSPrint
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 07:54:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Wed, 9 May 2001, Art Werschulz wrote: > Using: Mathematica 4.1 on an Intel Linux platform ... > > On page 136 of The Mathematica Book, it says > > With thext-based Mathematica interfaces, the command > PSPrint[graphics] > is typically set up to print a piece of graphics. > > Where is this done, and how? Thanks. There is an FAQ that addresses this question. http://support.wolfram.com/Systems/Unix/PSPrint.html -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.