- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28704] Re: [mg28689] PSPrint
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 07:54:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Wed, 9 May 2001, Art Werschulz wrote:
> Using: Mathematica 4.1 on an Intel Linux platform ...
> On page 136 of The Mathematica Book, it says
> With thext-based Mathematica interfaces, the command
> is typically set up to print a piece of graphics.
> Where is this done, and how? Thanks.
There is an FAQ that addresses this question.
User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
RE: Auto Recalculation
Next by Date:
Re: list of bits to string
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Urgent!! Help about NDSolve