- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28752] Re: units
- From: "John Jowett" <John.Jowett at cern.ch>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 20:00:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: CERN
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
is one package providing a solution (although the built-in one
Miscellaneous`SIUnits` is probably good enough.
"Elliot Burke" <elliot at nospamhitide.com> wrote in message
news:9dg664$j5j at smc.vnet.net...
> 1. Centimeter/1. Milli Meter gives 1. Centimeter/MeterMilli
> How can I get it to cancel units and give 10 (no units)?
> Elliot Burke
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: