- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28759] RE: [mg28743] units
- From: "John C. Erb, Ph.D." <John_C_Erb at prodigy.net>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 20:00:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The package "Units" has a routine called "SI" to convert to SI units.
After loading the "Units" package, try the following:
SI[ (1.0 Centimeter)/(1.0 Milli Meter)]
John C. Erb
From: Elliot Burke [mailto:elliot at nospamhitide.com]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg28759] [mg28743] units
1. Centimeter/1. Milli Meter gives 1. Centimeter/MeterMilli
How can I get it to cancel units and give 10 (no units)?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: How to remove, change the assymptotic lines?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: