Names for definitions in the current window/notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28815] Names for definitions in the current window/notebook?
- From: Louis Theran <theran at cs.umass.edu>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 01:33:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This is probably a dumb newbie question, but I'd like to be able to export all the figures in my notebooks with a command like: Export[#<>".EPS", ToExpression[#], "EPS"] & /@ Names["Notebook`Figure*"] (* Notebook` is a dummy... *) But I can't figure out how to access the list of definitions in the current notebook. Is there some trick for this, other than just deleting the extra files if there are other symbols that start with "Figure"? Thanks. P.S. Is there a better way to write my example above? I'm not sure I fully appreciate the evaluation model yet.