Re: Names for definitions in the current window/notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28821] Re: Names for definitions in the current window/notebook?
- From: "Paul Lutus" <nospam at nosite.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 00:58:55 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Louis Theran" <theran at cs.umass.edu> wrote in message news:9dnrmc$svp at smc.vnet.net... > > This is probably a dumb newbie question, but I'd like to be able to > export all the figures in my notebooks with a command like: > > Export[#<>".EPS", ToExpression[#], "EPS"] & /@ > Names["Notebook`Figure*"] (* Notebook` is a dummy... *) > > > But I can't figure out how to access the list of definitions in the > current notebook. Is there some trick for this, other than just > deleting the extra files if there are other symbols that start with > "Figure"? Why not start out by explaining what you mean by "figures?" Equations? Graphs? Everything? What? -- Paul Lutus www.arachnoid.com