importing 3D list of data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28837] importing 3D list of data
- From: "Mosa Chaisi" <chaisim at nu.ac.za>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 00:59:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm trying to import a surface into Mathematica 4.0, that is (x, y, f(x,y)),
and the best I found in help is Import["filename.ext","Table"] which imports
a 2D table of data. Any ideas someone? Thanx....
Prev by Date:
Re: Decimal math bug?
Next by Date:
Plotting different function with different Plotstyle in one graph
Previous by thread:
Re: Names for definitions in the current window/notebook?
Next by thread:
Re: importing 3D list of data