How to make 2D axis with arrows?

Dear NG,

I wish to know how one may able to plot a function, with arrows in the axis.
Should I try the trick by the Graphics`Arrows` or is there some other way?
(Also, how can I know what fonts are can/cannot be used .. is there any font
list in Mathematica? I wish to try different fonts for AxesLabel and
PlotLabel). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Jose Capco