How to make 2D axis with arrows?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28879] How to make 2D axis with arrows?
- From: Jose Capco <jcapco at mathematik.uni-ulm.de>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 04:22:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Ulm
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I wish to know how one may able to plot a function, with arrows in the axis.
Should I try the trick by the Graphics`Arrows` or is there some other way?
(Also, how can I know what fonts are can/cannot be used .. is there any font
list in Mathematica? I wish to try different fonts for AxesLabel and
PlotLabel). Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Q: Recursion on a list
Next by Date:
Re: Names for definitions in the current window/notebook?
Previous by thread:
Re: Q: Recursion on a list
Next by thread:
Re: How to make 2D axis with arrows?