Help tips.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg28944] Help tips.
  • From: "Jonghee Lee" <jonghee at>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 22:28:02 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi, all.

I generated a mathematica notebook for some calculation.
At first calculation when it was generated, there was no problem.
But later opening the same file and executing it again, there have been
whenever I have tried.
Specifically, the bottom of notebook window becomes black and shows
up some syntax error message, and ask me to close the file without saving
reopen with " open special".

Furthermore, I have asked Mathematica support team to resolve my problem.
Followed their direction, could not resolve my problem.

The size of file is big enough not to attach with this post, let me upload
that file
under my home page directory. If anybody interested in solving puzzles with
matica, just click on And give me some
tips to resolve the problem.

Thanks in advance for taking your time and thingking my problem.

p.s. : I am using mathematica 4.0, 4.1.  Even tested the file on different
(Sun, Dell Alpha Server, Pentium III), same problem.

Jonghee Lee
University of Maryland
Department of Physics
General Relativity Experiment