Printing in Boldface
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29033] Printing in Boldface
- From: aes <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 01:48:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there any way to set an option so I can have the output of Print[expr1, expr2, expr3, expr4] be printed in boldface, different font size, etc, without having to use the (very klunky) StyleForm[ ] approach. To put this another way, wouldn't it be nice if one could write StylePrint[expr1, expr2, expr3, expr4, "style"] or maybe PrintStyled[expr1, expr2, expr3, expr4, "style"] and have the expr-k's strung together automatically in the way that Print does?