Re: Re: Help fitting Exponential curves

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29035] Re: [mg28980] Re: [mg28969] Help fitting Exponential curves
  • From: "Mark Harder" <harderm at ucs.orst.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 01:48:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Simon Chandler wrote:
>An even better way of doing non-linear fitting is provided by the
Experimental Data Analyst package. See
http://www.wolfram.com/products/applications/eda/
>I thoroughly recommend this package.

Simon, et.al.,
Since I could really use a good experimental data analysis package, I looked
at the EDA webpage again, and found that it still says that EDA is
compatible with Mathematica 2.2 *only*.
Is this still true?  Has anybody used EDA with v4.0 successfully?  If so,
how easy/difficult was it?
-mark harder