- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29025] Re: [mg29007] Congruences
- From: "Milton Brown" <miltbrown at earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 01:48:00 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200105240807.EAA05001@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
19 x = 1 mod 40 solution is x = 59
x = 12 mod 16 solution is x = 12
I have a program I can provide if you are interested.
Milton L. Brown
miltbrown at earthlink.net
----- Original Message -----
From: "Flip" <nospam at newsranger.com>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg29025] [mg29007] Congruences
> Hi All,
> I was having a difficult time find this in the documentation and was
> someone here could help.
> 1. How do you solve the congruence 19 x = 1 mod 140?
> 2. I am trying to verify that x = 12 mod 16 (where x is a 1024-bit
> How do I do that (essentially the same as question 1.)?
> Thank you ... Flip
Prev by Date:
Re: A tricky equation
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: