Re: Showing intermediate steps in calculations

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg29043] Re: Showing intermediate steps in calculations
  • From: "Orestis Vantzos" <atelesforos at>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 21:53:33 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

It is important to understand that the intermediate steps of the solution
are probably not very meaningfull to the average human(or mathematician).
Symbolic Algebra packages, Mathematica included, do not solve most problems
the same way a human does. So seeing the internal steps, would not help your
father very much.
Orestis Vantzos

news:9eksfn$7q6 at