- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29090] algebraic functions
- From: "Steven Shippee" <slshippee at home.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 02:57:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have version 4.1 of Mathematica.
I have read the documentation, and found that functions could be solved
by typing f[x_] := 3x - 7 and solving for multiple instances of x by
f = with the number in brackets being the variable for x.
But I can not find how to have mathematica compute "domain" and "range"
of algebraic functions . is this possible??
Thank you very much in advance,
mailto:shippee at jcs.mil
Prev by Date:
postscript versions of the math1 truetype fonts
Next by Date:
RE: Q: Extract Elements from a List?
Previous by thread:
Re: postscript versions of the math1 truetype fonts
Next by thread:
Re: algebraic functions