Re: postscript versions of the math1 truetype fonts
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29118] Re: postscript versions of the math1 truetype fonts
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 05:50:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
the PostScript fonts are in $TopDirectory/SystemFiles/Fonts/Type1
or on the web at
Elliot Burke wrote:
> I'd like to make acrobat files of my notebooks, but that requires
> postscript fonts. Mathematica seems to use various truetype fonts, but
> evidently hasn't installed postscript versions of them.
> Is there a source for these fonts?
> Thanks for the help.
> Elliot Burke
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica magazine formatting
Previous by thread:
postscript versions of the math1 truetype fonts
Next by thread: