possible?: Notebook in "batch mode"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29122] possible?: Notebook in "batch mode"
- From: Harald von der Osten-Woldenburg <hvdosten at lb.netic.de>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 05:50:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, is it possible to work in batch mode, using a Mathematica-Notebook? I have tried something like math<Notebook.nb but without any success. I have to work on 800 data files, using: data = Import["02000.dat", "Table"] and wfile=OpenWrite["02000-new.dat"] respectively within the notebook. Also without any success I have tried to read in those filenames written in another input file. Is this also not possible or must I do some tricky construction? Or is it possible to work like math < Notebook.nb %Input-Parameter1 %Input-Parameter2 I would be very happy getting the smallest hint Harald -- Harald von der Osten-Woldenburg Geophysical Prospection of Archaeological Sites Landesdenkmalamt Baden-Wuerttemberg Silberburgstrasse 193 D-70178 Stuttgart Fax Office: +49-(0)711-1694-707 Fax Private: +49-(0)180 50 52 55 22 10 05 http://www.lb.netic.de/hvdosten : Geomagnetics, Geoelectrics, Radar, EMI