Re: commuting and non-commuting symbols
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31420] Re: [mg31361] commuting and non-commuting symbols
- From: Rolf Mertig <rolf at mertig.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 05:29:30 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
check out FeynCalc. See, e.g.:
You may need to write your own noncummative matrix multiplication
function though. In FeynCalc "." is used as noncommutative
multiplication operator, not as matrix operator.
P.s.: If you need speed, use FORM. It is much faster than
FeynCalc/Mathematica for noncommutative polynomial manipulation.
But it is a bit more cumbersome to use and program.
Prev by Date:
Mathematica 4.0 features
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: Mathematica 4.0 features
Next by thread: