Clearing Subscripted Variables?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31432] Clearing Subscripted Variables?
- From: "Randall Edick" <randydebbi1 at home.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 18:25:10 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I initialized a set of subscripted variables
Then, can't Clear or Unset the values. Things such as Clear["Global`*"]
don't work. Why?
I guess its being replaced by the value 0 before the Clear. How can I stop
that (I guess
SetDelayed would have work better) but how can I lose this definition?
Prev by Date:
Re: Aligning equal signs
Next by Date:
Plot in Mathematica 4.0
Previous by thread:
RE: Finding variables in a very long expression (corrected)
Next by thread:
Re: Clearing Subscripted Variables?