  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31432] Clearing Subscripted Variables?
  • From: "Randall Edick" <randydebbi1 at home.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 18:25:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Math Group,

I initialized a set of subscripted variables

For[i=0,i<10,i++,Subscript[f,i]=0]

Then, can't Clear or Unset the values.  Things such as Clear["Global`*"]
don't work.  Why?
I guess its being replaced by the value 0 before the Clear.  How can I stop
that (I guess
SetDelayed would have work better) but how can I lose this definition?