Re: Clearing Subscripted Variables?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31437] Re: [mg31432] Clearing Subscripted Variables?
- From: BobHanlon at aol.com
- Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 03:48:20 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In a message dated 2001/11/3 6:44:29 PM, randydebbi1 at home.com writes: >I initialized a set of subscripted variables > >For[i=0,i<10,i++,Subscript[f,i]=0] > >Then, can't Clear or Unset the values. Things such as Clear["Global`*"] >don't work. Why? >I guess its being replaced by the value 0 before the Clear. How can I >stop >that (I guess >SetDelayed would have work better) but how can I lose this definition? > For[i=0,i<10,i++,Subscript[f,i]=.] Bob Hanlon Chantilly, VA USA