Mathematica and Computer Science
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31468] Mathematica and Computer Science
- From: Andreas Crauser <Andreas.Crauser at algorithmic-solutions.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 05:30:03 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
it would be very helpful if you could shortly describe for what kind
of problems Mathematica is used by yourself.
- Are you using Mathematica for any kind of computer science related problems
like graph or network problems (shortest path, weighted matching, network flow,
or geometry problems (like convex hulls, voronoi diagrams, delaunay
- Would you use Mathematica for these kinds of problems if there would be a
extension package ?
Thanks for your help!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Specifying sign or domain of a variable
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica and Computer Science