- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31472] animation
- From: "daniel" <6.6e-34 at gmx.de>
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 05:30:20 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Technical University Berlin, Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
is there any way to make an animation to be viewed by another program?
Maybe save the pictures as a series of gifs . ( seems to me thats what you
do with gnuplot )
I am working under Linux and Mathematica often crashes while viewing the
the table of pictures bothers me, too.
Is there any way to show only one plot?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Mathematica and Computer Science
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: