- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31511] Re: animation
- From: gah at math.umd.edu (Garry Helzer)
- Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 04:55:48 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Maryland
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I use the Mac version of Mathematica 4.1. In this version at least you may
select the closed group of frames and follow the menu path
Edit > Save Selection As . . > Quicktime
and so save the animation as a Quicktime movie.
In article <9sb4k4$esv$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "daniel" <6.6e-34 at gmx.de> wrote:
> is there any way to make an animation to be viewed by another program?
> Maybe save the pictures as a series of gifs . ( seems to me thats what you
> do with gnuplot )
> I am working under Linux and Mathematica often crashes while viewing the
> the table of pictures bothers me, too.
> Is there any way to show only one plot?
Prev by Date:
Re: LogLinearPlot: plot point distance
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: