Re: Actions not found: delete-next-character
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31562] Re: [mg31545] Actions not found: delete-next-character
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 00:34:55 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Sat, 10 Nov 2001, Cyril Fischer wrote: > I have slightly changed my X11 configuration (but I don't know exactly > how!?) and now the FrontEnd complains with > > Warning: Actions not found: delete-next-character > > ten times in a minute. Do you know any reason for such behaviour? > > I use Suse 7.2 Linux with XFree v11 r.4003 This is an FAQ whose answer may be found at both the Wolfram Research and SuSE websites. http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/systems/linux/intel/deletenext.html http://sdb.suse.de/sdb/en/html/mathematica3.html -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.