[Novice] Fixing corrupted files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31571] [Novice] Fixing corrupted files
- From: "Richard Taylor" <rtaylor at csee.uq.edu.au>
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 03:41:47 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Queensland
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi all, Has anyone ever used "corruption.m" to correct a ".nb" file? It seems to me like "corruption.m" is some sort of a package with pre-defined functions, but which requires the used to set various features before it runs successfully. Regards, Richard.