Passing functions to C-code

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to pass functions to C-code using
Mathlink.  I know that I can pass numbers, arrays, and matrices to my
C-code function.

For example if I specify a function called

MyFunc[x_,y_]:=x+y;

Then I would like to pass this function to my linked C-code like so,

myCfunc[MyFunc]

If this is possible then I can pass error functions to my externally
link C-code for optimization.

Thanks,
Lawrence