Re: Column problem

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg31648] Re: Column problem
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <luttrell at>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 05:46:16 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

"Axel Kulka" <akulka at> wrote in message
news:9t86k6$r71$1 at
> I am using Mathematica 3.0 on a windows 98 platform. Does somebody
> know how
> to get into the next column in styles like "2ColumnBox" (style sheet
> "Textbook")?

I have version 4, but I believe that version 3 worked the same way in this

You have to first of all insert a 2 column table into the 2ColumnBox cell.
The column positions are then automatically formatted according to the
2ColumnBox style. You can move around between the (empty) columns using TAB

Steve Luttrell
Malvern Technology Centre