Re: Column problem

"Axel Kulka" <akulka at gmx.de> wrote in message
news:9t86k6$r71$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> I am using Mathematica 3.0 on a windows 98 platform. Does somebody
> know how
> to get into the next column in styles like "2ColumnBox" (style sheet
> "Textbook")?

I have version 4, but I believe that version 3 worked the same way in this
respect.

You have to first of all insert a 2 column table into the 2ColumnBox cell.
The column positions are then automatically formatted according to the
2ColumnBox style. You can move around between the (empty) columns using TAB
and SHIFT-TAB.

--
Steve Luttrell
QinetiQ