Re: bisection method

	You can check

	http://bradley.edu/~mcasey/math510.html

There are about 20 Mathematica programs about different numerical methods.

(WARNING: The style of programming is procedural. I guess it is good
for beginners in Mathematica, and fits the algorithms one finds
in the numerical methods textbooks.)

	Best,
	Anton

Anton Antonov Antonov, PhD     *****     Wolfram Research Inc.