Re: bisection method

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg31712] Re: [mg31703] bisection method
  • From: Anton Antonov <antonov at>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 01:29:35 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

	You can check

There are about 20 Mathematica programs about different numerical methods.

(WARNING: The style of programming is procedural. I guess it is good
for beginners in Mathematica, and fits the algorithms one finds
in the numerical methods textbooks.)

Anton Antonov Antonov, PhD     *****     Wolfram Research Inc.   ***   tel +1 217 398 0700 #782
               Give me wings and I will crawl faster!