Re: mathematica on os x
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31732] Re: mathematica on os x
- From: google at hcii.de (Martin Bauer)
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:13:59 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Martin Bauer wrote in message news:<9u209p$ip5$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > > maybe someone can answer the most important question to me: > is it cocoa or carbon? > is there really nobody who wants to answer that question? this has been asked already several times during the beta phase where i could understand that nobody wanted to violate their NDA - but now since its officially out, somebody of the knowing could please answer it with a single word: [ ] carbon [ ] cocoa pleeeaase... -- martin.