- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31730] NDSolve problem
- From: deniz.seker at arcelik.com.tr
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:13:55 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I have a problem with NDSolve. I'm trying to solve 2 coupled differential equations. But dur,ng the solution, I saw a message that,"At t=.... step size is effect,vely zero, singularity suspected." Then, I'm trying to decrease StartingStepSize option up to 10^(-14) or increase MaxSteps to 100000. But, for these two cases, I couldn't get solutions for 6 hours run. What should I do? Best regards, Deniz PS : If anybody wants to see the notebook, I can send via e-mail.