NDSolve problem

Hi,

I have a problem with NDSolve. I'm trying to solve 2 coupled differential
equations. But dur,ng the solution, I saw a message that,"At t=.... step
size is effect,vely zero, singularity suspected." Then, I'm trying to
decrease StartingStepSize option up to 10^(-14) or increase MaxSteps to
100000. But, for these two cases, I couldn't get solutions for 6 hours run.
What should I do?

Best regards,

Deniz

PS : If anybody wants to see the notebook, I can send via e-mail.