Import power point slides to Mathematica - please help !
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31737] Import power point slides to Mathematica - please help !
- From: kzajac at uci.agh.edu.pl (Katarzyna Zajac)
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:14:12 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need to import ppt slides into mathematica. (Please do not advice me
Adobe Acrobat insted of Power Point, because it was not me who decided
I tried to do it by windows metafiles, but they grow in size wery
(aproximately 50 slides). I have tried to do it using jpegs and gifs,
but the size was also big.
I also tried to do it by printing ppt presettation to a file
and insert it into methematica as a postscript, but mathematica
does not want to do it (some errors accured). I can read this ps file
ghostview, so it is not demaged. It seems that mathematica does not
recognize it correctly . What should I do ?
Prev by Date:
Re: binary trees
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: