Re: right StoppingTest

Hi,

I recognized just later on I hadn't given the initial conditions. I forgot
to mention that the equations describe a real physical system of a disease
diffusing among population sorted into three classes: the immune i, the sick
o and the one-who-are-all-right-but-can-get-sick d. It follows that

d(o+i+d)/d(time) = 0

I would like to ask why :> is used in StoppingTest, instead of an
ordinary ->?

Thank you,

Borut

news:9u20bm$ipa$1 at smc.vnet.net...