RE: Legend in ParametricPlot

Hi Urs,

> The on-line help says:
>  "The options that can be given for ParametricPlot are the same as
> for Plot.",
>
> but when I call ParametricPlot with option "PlotLegend -> something"
> it tells me:
>
> "ParametricPlot::optx: Unknown option PlotLegend in ParametricPlot.".
>
> Is there any workaround?

The obvious workaround is to separately define a Legend and your
ParametricPlot and join them using ShowLegend.  For example ...

plt = ParametricPlot[..., DisplayFunction->Identity];
lgd = {whole heap of options here -- see manual};
fin = ShowLegend[plt, lgd, DisplayFunction->$DisplayFucntion];

Regards,

Dave.