- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31028] Many Lists
- From: Yasvir Avindra Tesiram <y.tesiram at pgrad.unimelb.edu.au>
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 01:22:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have three lists
How do I go about operating on the lists in parallel to give me a
cumulative value of f.
As an example, for the general function defined by
f=x*a0 + y*b0 + z*b0,
with initial conditions
a0=0; b0=0; c0=1;
x=1; y=5; z=8;
f(1) = z
f(2) = f(1) + 2*f(1) + 6*f(1) + 9*f(1)
f(3) = f(1) + f(2) + 3*(f2) + 7*(f2) + 10*f(2).
I understand that the above can be done by FoldList, but how do I slot in
different numbers from three different lists at the same time.
Prev by Date:
Assumptions question (1/m^x,x>1,m=Infinity)
Next by Date:
Re: Specifying jobs in Parallel Computing
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Assumptions question (1/m^x,x>1,m=Infinity)
Next by thread:
Using NDSolve for 2-variables functions ?