Re: Re: Assumptions question (1/m^x,x>1,m=Infinity)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31150] Re: [mg31112] Re: Assumptions question (1/m^x,x>1,m=Infinity)
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 02:47:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, David W. Cantrell wrote: > BTW, do people from Wolfram Research read this newsgroup and take > appropriate note of errors reported here, or should we always submit > errors to Wolfram Research directly? Many error reports are forwarded on to Wolfram Research's Quality Assurance Department. It would probably be a good idea to first contact the Technical Support department because: 1) It guarantees that the problem will be recorded and tracked. 2) Technical Support staff may have an FAQ or workaround for the problem. http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/reference/general/bugsandworkarounds.html This forum's general information page advises the participant to first contact Wolfram Research before posting bug reports. http://smc.vnet.net/MathGroup.html -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.