Re: Re: Assumptions question (1/m^x,x>1,m=Infinity)

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg31150] Re: [mg31112] Re: Assumptions question (1/m^x,x>1,m=Infinity)
  • From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 02:47:17 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, David W. Cantrell wrote:

> BTW, do people from Wolfram Research read this newsgroup and take
> appropriate note of errors reported here, or should we always submit
> errors to Wolfram Research directly?

Many error reports are forwarded on to Wolfram Research's Quality
Assurance Department.

It would probably be a good idea to first contact the Technical Support
department because:

1) It guarantees that the problem will be recorded and tracked.

2) Technical Support staff may have an FAQ or workaround for the problem.

This forum's general information page advises the participant to first
contact Wolfram Research before posting bug reports.

P.J. Hinton
User Interface Programmer                         paulh at
Wolfram Research, Inc.