Greek Labelling and Plots in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31075] Greek Labelling and Plots in Mathematica
  • From: sapsi at bigfoot.com (Sapsi)
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 03:33:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
I have drawn a plot of two curves together.
a) I wish to label the axes and legend using TeX like notation
e.g the legend will be like $Sin(x_{i}^2}$ or the x axis will be
$\theta^{2}$

b) How do i do a simple legend without using Graphics`Legend, that is
i have a dashed line and solid line, and i wish to 'legendify' this
suitable for book, no fancy shadow effects etc.

I use Mathematica 2.2

Thanks
Could you also email me please
Sapsi