Using results of Solve[simultaneous equations]
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31063] Using results of Solve[simultaneous equations]
- From: "Timie Milie" <milstead at cs.bris.ac.uk>
- Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 03:32:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Bristol, UK
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I use solve to solve some simultaneous equations and get results of the form
a->... b->... c->...
I want to do 2 things:
assign each result to an equation of the form a=... b=... c=...
so I can then manipulate them...
display the b result in terms of the result in a
b = 2 a
milstead at cs.bris.ac.uk
Prev by Date:
Re: Q: Is there an "inverse" of ToRules?
Next by Date:
Greek Labelling and Plots in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Using results of Solve[simultaneous equations]