- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31096] Newbie question
- From: "Adam Bouchta" <Adam.Bouchta at cern.ch>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 01:55:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: CERN
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I have a notebook that I use for calculations, and I have another small notebook which I use simply to Show the main graphs and print them. Since I need to run these notebooks for different input parameters, how could one automatize the procedure of: running notebook 1 running notebook 2 and saving it under a new name printing notebook 2 I'm not expecting a full solution, but since what I want to do seems quite mainstream, I expect I can get tips from people with more experience on where to get started. Best, /Adam.