- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31096] Newbie question
- From: "Adam Bouchta" <Adam.Bouchta at cern.ch>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 01:55:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: CERN
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a notebook that I use for calculations, and I have another small
notebook which I use simply to Show the main graphs and print them.
Since I need to run these notebooks for different input parameters, how
could one automatize the procedure of:
running notebook 1
running notebook 2 and saving it under a new name
printing notebook 2
I'm not expecting a full solution, but since what I want to do seems quite
mainstream, I expect I can get tips from people with more experience on
where to get started.
Prev by Date:
Can Fit give function coefficients?
Next by Date:
Re: Require derivation for the intersection of three planes
Previous by thread:
Re: Can Fit give function coefficients?
Next by thread:
Multiple scales for Y axis of plot?