System of BVP
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31136] System of BVP
- From: "Henning Christ" <henning at email.arizona.edu>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 03:36:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to solve a system of ordinary differential equations with boundary
conditions at two points. Can mathematica do that?
I'm not a real insider, but to me it seems like only single differential
equations with boundary conditions can be solved.
Thank you so much for all answers.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Can Fit give function coefficients?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: