Re: Can Fit give function coefficients?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31132] Re: Can Fit give function coefficients?
- From: aes <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 03:36:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <9pu3u0$bc8$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "Brett Patterson" <bap at roe.ac.uk> wrote: > I have a set of functions that I wish to fit to some data. > Is there a way to succinctly get Mathematica to give me > the coefficients of these functions in the fit. Here's a pointer to an expanded version of the standard Fit routine that also gives the coefficients. http://www-ee.Stanford.EDU:80/~siegman/SimpleFit.txt